Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sir Stich Sewing Kit

I am so pleased and excited to share with everyone the Sir Stich Sewing Kit..This kit has all you would need or want in a travel type kit.
Zippered Compact Sturdy and durable CD size case, filled with all the tools you need to mend and fix your clothing anywhere! Everything included in the case is as follows (10) Needles in holder case, (2) Easy Threaders with plastic handles, (12) Spools of Thread in Popular Colors, (1) Measure Tape 25 inches or 65 cm, (1) Thimble, (1) Seam Ripper, (1) Scissors, (18) Straight Pins in holder case, (4) Large Safety Pins, (4) Small Safety Pins, (4) Small Shirt Buttons, (2) Large Shirt Buttons, (1) Fabric Pencil.
This would make a great gift for anyone... college student,boy scouts,girl scouts, keep it in your travel bag,car,purse,desk at work or locker at school. I plan on keeping it in my travel bag,because I hate to be out of town and need a needle and thread and not having it...
The company offers 100% manufacturer guarantee. If you don't love your Sir Stitch Premium Sewing Kit, then you get a full refund. You can find this and order it on Amazon at Sir Stich Sewing Kit I really think you would be very pleased with this purchase,I know I am!! Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc8656bbe7b9596522ad5e9b77834c5e8

No comments:

Post a Comment