Sunday, June 7, 2015

Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes.

It's SUMMER TIME and time to get your tan on!! Okay so I have a pool and can flost around and suffer in the heat to get that deep dark tan that we all want,but this year I have decided I just can't handle the heat anymore...call me lazy! I don't think so...I have been given the chance to try Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes at a discounted price in return for my honest opinion. I have used everything under the sun to get a tan,lotions,sprays,gels and most of the time I end up with streaks or really dark areas around my knees and ankles. With these tanning towelettes I got an even tan with no streaks and in only about 4 hours I could
see the difference.I normally wake around 6am so if I use one then and get my day started by around 10 I'm tan..I love having a healthy glow.I didn't use them on my face,just because I'm super sensitive and didn't know if I'd break out.You do need to scrub your skin,dry,enhance your base,protect your hands (stains),use broad strokes when applying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment