Friday, September 14, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox

So I received another great voxbox from Influenster.I love getting items and trying them for free and that's exactly how Influenster works,work for badges and according to the badges you earn you can qualify for a voxbox.
I really like everything in the box this time!Here's a list of items that were included ,not all items were included in ever box.The items I received have a * at the end CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes-* EBOOST Natural Energy-* SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap-* The Original Dish Drying Mat-* Country Life Maxi-Hair Maximized Dietary Supplements GEODEO Deodorant-* Parissa Wax Strips Face and Body NECTRESSE Sweetener-* Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion FTC:I did receive these items free and complimentary to try and give my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment